February 1, 2011

More Movies From The Vault.

Well I told you that list from last time could grow and wouldn't you know it, it has. Course it was due to me finding another stash of B-Movies I'd forgot about, but still. What? I should actually be doing a review? Well you are in luck as I've started a review of the Star Wars rip off "Star Odyssey" and with the incoming blizzard (A first for my area I'm told) I'll have plenty of time to work on it.

Anyway, back to my found stash. Like last time we are using the key below, but frankly isn't much need as I think only one of these will use it.

Red=Riffed by Mystery Science Theater 3000
Blue=Riffed by Film Crew
Green=Riffed by Riff Trax
Yellow=Riffed by Cinematic Titanic
*=Already Reviewed

Alien from LA.
Blood of Dracula's Castle
Blood Mania
Brain Twisters
Devil's Hand, The
Land That Time Forgot, The
Madmen of Mandoras, The (AKA They Saved Hitler's Brain)
Nightmare in Wax
Panic in the Year Zero
People That Tine Forgot, The
Prime Evil
Satan's Slave
Stanley
Terrified
Terror
Trip with Teacher

And that's it for now. I can already tell you that Stanley is going to be reviewed on this blog at some point. Nightmare in Wax is also looking good.

Till next time, see you on the front line.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment